Happy New Year to all our Pavilion 2011 Couples and to all newly engaged Brides and Grooms to be! It was really lovely to have been in contact with so many of our 2010 Wedding Couples who were enjoying their first married Christmas together. As the New Year begins all the planning really commences in earnest for 2011 Weddings. Over the course of the next few weeks we will be discussing various Trends and Ideas for Weddings, sharing thoughts from around the Wedding World and talking with Wedding Suppliers that we work with and admire.
So to our first Topic:
What’s the Top 10 Wedding Trends for 2011?
Have a look at this list compiled by the fantastic Wedding site http://www.onewed.com/
1. Return to Sophisticated Elegance ( always a winner)
2. Outdoor Venues is Where It’s At (we like this one!!)
3. Grey is the New Black, Crazy for Navy (The Pavilion Team love working with dove grey for linings)
4. Mad for Metallics and Bold Colour Palettes (think they would work well especially for Autumn/Winter Weddings)
5. Big Ball Gowns are Back (what do you think -are you going for this look?)
6. Grooms Take a Walk on the Stylish Side (now that’s what we like to hear!)
7. Wedding Invitations Go Green (great idea)
8. Luxurious Textures (Table linens and chair covers would be a good idea for this)
9. Ethnic Influences ( we are hoping to do our first Indian Wedding this Year)
10. Revved Up Wedding Receptions (Marquees are certainly the place to host these!)
Hope that at least one or some of these Trends help to give you some ideas for your Special Day. Our own No 1 tip would be to enjoy every single moment- both the planned and sometimes unplanned Events and to spend at least 5 minutes alone just the 2 of you during your Reception – it is amazing how often Couples say that apart from the meal they hardly saw their new wife or husband.
Whatever your plans on behalf of all the members of The Pavilion Marquee Hire Team we wish you all that you wish for yourselves in 2011.
CONTACT US to discuss how we can create your Wedding Marquee!